Shiatsu is a physical therapy that supports and strengthens the body’s natural ability to heal and balance itself. It works on the whole person – not just with the physical body, but also with the psychological, emotional and spiritual aspects of being.
What Shiatsu does for you?
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Releases toxins and tensions in the muscles so that it helps with all sorts of body pain such as low back, neck and joints pain.
- Digestive disorders
- Fatigue, Insomnia
- Stress and anxiety
- PMS (premestrual syndrome)
What to expect in a Shiatsu Shintai treatment
- The treatment is over your whole body, and by using finger or palm pressure or sometimes, if needed, using knees, elbows and feet.
- You remain fully clothed at all times. The session usually takes place on a body cushion on the floor, although it is possible to receive Shiatsu seated or on a treatment couch.
- Shiatsu can involve rotation and stretches of joints and limbs.
What Shiatsu Shintai will do for you?
Life force recovery, via Shin Tai, is a healing journey that only requires your intent to feel well, experience creativity, and enjoy life. The goal of life force recovery is to retrieve energy (life force) that is tied up in stress memories. It seeks to recycle recovered life force into the things you want to do in the present. When life force is recovered, the physical body functions better, the emotions respond more appropriately, and the mind is free from past time filters.
Stress: What is it and how does it affect us?
Stress is caused by fear, difficult experiences, and situations of the past; this can be a single event or an entire time period. The body and mind respond to stress by creating tension in the soft tissues, muscles, and organs. This internalizes the sensory and vibrational information of whatever causes the stress. Life force is used to record this information in a memory matrix within the soft tissue, similar to how memory is used to record information on a computer. If this stress is not wholly resolved and released, the life force remains held in this formation. Unavailable life force causes physical, emotional, and psychological problems.
Stress always causes compression in some layer of the body. Often stress first affects the vibrational layers, and over time begins to constrict tissues, organs, glands, and bones in the physical body. This leads to more symptomatic and chronic imbalances/diseases, such as diabetes, herniated disc, migraines, reproductive issues, or cancer.
Two other factors compound the affects of stress in the body/mind/spirit:
- The body has to continually use energy to maintain the stress systems. This energy, therefore, is not available for present time events, projects, functions, etc.
The stress memory continues to erroneously inform the body/mind that the stress events are somehow still going on. We interpret present situations inaccurately, as if they were the same as the past events held in the matrix. Subliminally, we keep basing our perceptions and reactions on the misinformation received from the memory matrix and weave it into our life dynamics. This leads to more stress, miscommunication and inappropriate actions.
If you would like to know more about it visit: https://www.shintaiinternational.com/shiatsu-shin-tai-classes/
If you would like arrange a session, please email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org